Counselling sessions can be offered to you in a variety of safe locations including the great outdoors & online.
I’m passionate about people’s lives and I see counselling as a very powerful tool for dealing with issues and bringing back balance, acceptance and peace or just for the personal growth.
I believe that:
– Everybody has an ability to change
– People are responsible for their own thoughts, feelings and behaviour.
– I recognise and accept each individual’s personal experiences.
I work on the basis of talking therapy that allows a client to talk about their problems and feelings in a confidential and safe environment. I aim to help you deal with and overcome issues that are causing emotional pain or making you feel uncomfortable. I can offer one to one sessions or couple counselling.
Areas I can help with are:
– Relationship strains
– Low self esteem
– Traumatic experience
– Social phobias
– Work related stress
– Exploring issues such as sexual identity
– Coping with bereavement
I’m here to support women and their partners who need it during their time of conceiving, pregnancy, labour, miscarriages or stillbirth.
I can offer:
– Safe space with support
– Non judgmental listening
– Help with fear, anxiety, relationships strains
– Preparation for labour
– Preparation for “what will come after”
– Antenatal depression
– Postnatal depression
– Trauma with previous birth, miscarriage or stillbirth