Walk and Talk
Walk & Talk Sessions
General counselling and pregnancy sessions can be indoors but I much prefer to take clients for walk and talk sessions, combining physical movement and mental well-being.
The benefits are many.
– Help to reduce depression and anxiety.
– Some people find it easier to start discussing their problems when strolling outside.
– Walking gives you a sense of freedom and “moving forward”.
– Regular breathing and rhythmical movement helps us to find clarity and solutions when we feel stuck.
– See our problems from a different perspective.
– Walking can help you to be more present and connect you with your body, breath, senses and wisdom.
These sessions can be held in any location around East Lothian.